“EOS Santa Barbara Wine Tours”

EOS Santa Barbara Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Eos Transportation has been providing wine tours for over a decade, so our guides are exceptionally knowledgeable about the finest wines, winemakers, and wineries that the region has to offer. Based upon your wine preferences, we'll help you pick out three Santa Ynez Valley wineries to visit. Then safely drive you in comfort to them for a leisurely five hour tour and gourmet picnic lunch. If you don't feel like doing the planning, we'll be delighted to put a wonderful itinerary together for you. Got a special request? We'll be happy to accommodate that, too. Whatever it takes, Eos Transportation & Wine Tours will see to it that your wine tour is definitely first rate and memorable.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

EOS was excellent! We had an "a la carte" group arrangement with them and they were timely, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They even helped me chose the best wineries and a great restaurant for dinner and assisted with our return to the hotel for a discounted price. I would definitely use EOS again for a wine tour!

1  Thank Jill R

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Thanks to EOS and our driver Brian, we had a great day and stayed safe. We booked everything through email and phone - easy! Brian picked us up right on time in a beautiful vehicle, very comfortable for 4 people (would have been fine for 6). He suggested that we take the scenic drive on the way up (before we were drinking) and it was beautiful. We made a quick stop for danishes in Solvang, thanks to Brian's suggestion!

On to Alma Rosa, Rusack (picnic on their beautiful patio), Melville and Foley - great wines! Suggesting upon booking...the wineries will usually credit your tasting fee toward your wine purchases, so if you are planning to buy wine, just book the hourly rate for the driver and pack your own picnic, instead of the package deal that includes tasting fees and lunch.

Thanks Greg and Brian for making our day a memorable experience!

2  Thank Dreifuss
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a great time on our EOS wine tour. The wine tours are all private so you don't have to take time to pick up other people or wait for others and your day is completely flexible. Our driver was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the wineries and the entire area.

1  Thank Tish151
Reviewed February 11, 2013

The team at EOS was extremely responsive to my online inquiry. They answered my questions, followed up with the paperwork and sent all their communications on-time as promised. Our driver, George, was knowledgeable and kind. He made our day special, including making a special stop to buy me a birthday cupcake from a remarkable Danish bakery. He took our preferences into account, and planned the day accordingly. This private car was more expensive than the group tours, but well worth it. What a special day for me and my husband.

The lunch was fine--not as gourmet as I suspected (based on the description), but nice with a good glass of wine. Our driver did not hurry us and often stood outside the tasting room to give us privacy.

1  Thank Apinaz
See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My best friend planned a wine tour with EOS for my bachelorette weekend last year, and we loved it so much, we decided to do it again for her bachelorette getaway. I worked with Greg to plan our day in Santa Barbara, and I really couldn't have done it without him. I went with the celebration package for our group of eight, which included both the wine tour and bottle service at the EOS night club/lounge. I wanted to try three new wineries that would offer an intimate wine-tasting experience similar to what we enjoyed previously at Sunstone, and Greg could not have been more spot-on with his recommendations. We visited Rusack, Melville, and Alma Rosa, all of which were excellent. I also talked to Greg about possibly having the same driver from our first visit, and he was able to make it happen. T.J., our driver, was just as wonderful the second time around. He is very professional and courteous and was able to anticipate our every need.
In the evening, we went to the EOS lounge to continue our festivities. Teddy, another driver, was ready at the curb to pick us up ahead of schedule and was not bothered at all that we needed a bit more time to finish getting ready. He got us to the restaurant on time for our dinner reservation and was there to pick us up afterwards to take us to the lounge. Whitney welcomed us at EOS and led us to our private table. Amy and another cocktail waitress whose name I can't remember helped us all night and were so friendly and attentive. At one point during the evening when most of our group was on the dance floor, we had a random guy come and sit in our area who initially refused to leave. As soon as we told Amy, the guy was out of our area and we weren't bothered by any other unwelcome guests for the rest of the evening.
Overall, we felt very well taken care of throughout the entire day. Such a seamless, enjoyable experience - we can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank Tiffany G