“Nice dinner, great service”
Review of Jane

Jane
Reserve with OpenTable
Jane is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 531 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Jane is a family owned and operated business.
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Nice dinner, great service”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Dinner was relaxing, good food, great service very nice atmosphere. We were upstairs and could look out the window to the lanai and also look over the restaurant. Very good value for the meal and would go back.

• Visited January 2014

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Bakersfield, California
“Wow”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This is a terrific place. Great Sangria, but also lots of local wines. Lamb sausage is fabulous & it is in several dishes. Mussels in cream sauce, oh my. Coconut cake yummy. Just go!

Visited January 2014
Santa Barbara
“Good for an evening out with friends”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We have visited Jane many times since it opened. The menu is very solid, with a lot of flavor in all the dishes we have tried. Our favorite dessert is the Coconut Cake.

If you are in the mood, they have a large communal dining table in the center of the restaurant - otherwise ask for a smaller table near the front or upstairs.

Parking is a bit tricky, so plan on arriving early.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RussontheRoad
Austin, Texas
“Lovely lunch in Santa Barbara”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Everything was delicious and fresh. Very reasonable for lunch in SB. All four dishes (pasta, salad, burger, sandwich) were excellent and worthy of ordering again. I gladly recommend Jane.

Los Angeles, California
“Nice service and good food”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I like Jane. I really like the relaxed ambiance and decor. I ate here once before and this was my second time. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal (the seafood stew in a coconut sauce). Really different and very fresh fish. We thought we'd try the onion rings. They were good but too much for two people. I loved the coconut cake. My daughter ordered pasta with butter and parmesan. Unfortunately it was very bland and she didn't eat it. I should have sent it back but I only tried it at the end of our meal. I think they took it off our bill, which I appreciate. Recommend.

Visited November 2013