“If there´s no Backyard Bowl in heaven, I´m not going! ;)”
Review of Backyard Bowls

Backyard Bowls
Ranked #33 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was absolutely the most delicious meal I had during my vacation in California, May 2013. We even went there twice. The fruits were fresh an the service quick, although it was pretty crowded in the afternoon. I had Berry Bowl and the next time Green Bowl. I couldn´t decide, which was better. Great place for a breakfast or lunch, during hot weather, and for all fruitaholics ;)

1  Thank Christina_on_holiday

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Lovely healthy breakfast. Absolutely loved it! Smoothies looked good to. Wish we had something like this back home in Holland!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We came to this place in the early morning, and we ate a delicious PB+J QUINOA bowl and an ISLAND BOWL. The place is clean and the staff was nice, we got our food really fast and it was so goooood! don't miss it if you're in Santa Barbara area.

2  Thank Inbbal
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This place is amazing! The acai bowls are the best breakfast I have had so far in my travels. Such a great concept, I wish they had this place back in Australia.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

After a lifetime of struggling with my weight, I've finally found a restaurant with a menu I love and that doesn't make me feel guilty about indulging. Every bowl is a treasure of berries, bananas, granola and whatever else in each recipe--always just the right balance of sweet and crunchy. Service is usually fast and ALWAYS pleasant. I like that they never seem shorthanded, with plenty of hard-working, friendly kids who seem to enjoy their work--and are plenty good at it. I've always left a tip on my credit card and now they know my voice when I call in my order (I advise calling about 10 minutes in advance for best results). My only complaint: they should have these places in every city and every neighborhood. I've never found anything like it ANYWHERE.

1  Thank Tom D