“I loved this place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Delicious, huge bowls of fruit with yogurt and granola. They have smoothies and other drinks also. It was fast really tasty but so big I couldn't finished even though my eyes wanted me to eat it all, my stomach and brain decided I had enough. I recommended and can't wait to go again.

1  Thank ROSY C

Reviewed January 22, 2013

One of my absolute favorite places to go for lunch. The ingredients are so fresh and light. I never leave feeling disappointed! If your in a hurry make sure to check out the Splick-it app! It's awesome when your in a rush to have your order ready to go when you get there.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Everytime I see someone checked in here, I get so jealous. When I lived nearby I went several times a week. I would say dont get a smoothie, throw down for a bowl. If you are hungry and are a big boy, get a large one. I ate these all the time and I loved it. Absolutely excellent. Island bowl is always a good choice, dont go if you are allergic to fruit or awesome.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Wow, what a surprise! This place completely rocks. Was in SB for vacation, and stopped by to check out what all the fuss was about. My husband and I both loved this place so much we are still craving it after coming home!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had a Green Bowl that was an icy blend of acai, spinach, broccoli, bananas topped with granola, berries and honey. A tasty lunch for healthy eaters. With the blender running continuously it was too noisy to eat inside.