Loved this hotel. Stunning in every respect. Unbeatable service. We were lucky enough to get the pass to use the beach club which was amazing. It had the most enormous pool, with luxurious sun loungers looking out to sea. We were waited on hand and foot. We also hired bikes from the hotel and cycled in to town. Lovely ride along the coast but it was a little scarey with my son on his bike as we got in to town as it gets busy on the roads. Great shopping in the town and lovely restaurants too. All in all a perfect stay in a gorgeous and indulgent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons