If you are trying to decide where to stay in Santa Barbara, you won't be disappointed by choosing this fabulous property on Butterfly Beach (which happens to be my favorite beach in Santa Barbara). My husband and I enjoyed cocktails on the patio overlooking the ocean and a sunset to die for! We loved the spa and the breakfast buffet was like none other!!!! If you want to venture off of the property for dinner, you can actually walk to Lucky's which has great food and a lively bar. There are also multiple shops and restaurants on Coast Village Road which are right up the street from the Four Seasons. Oh- and if you stay at here you get access to Coral Casino Cabana Club cross the street, which is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons