Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Breakfast included
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$299
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$248
$234
  • Breakfast included
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$144
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$143
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$255
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
$339
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$389
$339
  • Pool
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$256
$202
Official Site
2,205 results
All reviewscoral casinobeach clubbella vistaacross the streettydes restaurantprivate clubty loungeolympic size poolsteam showerbutterfly beachty warnerbeautiful propertyhotel poolputting greenoverlooking the oceanthe cottagestennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was our second trip to The Four Seasons Biltmore Santa Barbara. We will return again. The spa ranks number one with my wife. The staff, especially those that greet you when you pull up to the hotel are outstanding and can't do enough for you. The new remodeled bar is great.

Room Tip: Lucky's a short walk into town is Great for dinner.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We were quite pleased with this hotel. The room was superb - quiet and overlooking lovely gardens. The grounds are spectacular, and the setting, grand.

The service was uniformly good. And the proximity to the water is a real asset.

I came very close to giving the hotel 5 stars. But we had an experience that I can never understand at a high quality, pricey hotel.

The hotel has a 4 o'clock check-in. Since our flight arrived early enough for us to arrive at the hotel before noon, we requested an early check-in. When we arrived, we learned that our room had been vacated and that, no promises, they would try to get it ready for us quickly enough to settle in before appointments we had at 3. Well - we had a nice long lunch and a lovely walk after lunch. 3 o'clock came and went, and no call.

Perhaps there's something about hotel management I don't understand. But I figure that clean-up for rooms of guests who arrive early ought to take priority, and a wait of 3 plus hours after a room has been vacated, irrespective of check-in time, is a big no-no.

With that caveat, we had a nice stay and recommend the hotel highly.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I've always wanted to try this very expensive luxury hotel in Santa barbara and finally did, with my husband on his birthday, 2 years ago.I'm a little late with this review, but I do travel a lot these days,so I'm trying to catch up.This hotel is beautiful and very private,There are cozy cottages on the property as well as hotel rooms.The room was lovely with an old 40's kinda of feel.There were tasty chocolate deserts on the table with a happy birthday message for my husband.The pool area was my favorite ,with free water and suntan lotion for the guests.The padding on the lounge chairs were nice and thick and there was food available to order right at your chair.There is a gorgeous restaurant on the property with an outside patio and amazing food!Great service everywhere!The spa was delightful with snacks and drinks and all the extras but,my therapist was not as strong as I hoped she would be.I try to request people who can give a firm massage when I travel, but this woman didn't seem up for it.The attendant did give me a discount, so I was happy for that.Overall, I totally loved my stay here.Just be prepared to pay the price!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darlinglisa
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The grounds are stunning- you are, in fact, in a botanical garden when you stay at this property. The service is exemplary- meaning, the staff go out of their way to be friendly, to acknowledge you, to say hello. The rooms are light and airy, with old world- spanish revival touches. The bed- top notch. If you want the romance of lake como or the south of France without leaving the states- this does the trick.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week in June and even with the typical CA "June Gloom" with fog in the morning due to the difference in the air temperature and the ocean temperature, we really had a lovely time. First, this hotel is completely different from any high end hotel we have ever stayed at due to its classic character. It has all the intricate passages and archways through little gardens and courtyards that make you feel as though you are the only guests there. It's very private and romantic. Our room had the typical high end linens, comfortable bed and unique furnishings. The bathrooms are tiled in a old Spanish style and it just has so much character....nothing about it is very modern and we liked the charm. We enjoyed the quiet pool with servers bringing by fresh fruit and little smoothies. I had both a facial and a massage at the spa and enjoyed the experience very much. The food there was very good and we got room service several times to continue our romantic retreat. I'm still dreaming about the chicken quesadilla, the cheese selections, and the French fries...sounds crazy, but they were delicious!

The location was somewhat secluded if you did not have a car, but we did so we took advantage of wine-tasting in town as well as several other restaurants.

As part of our package, we had complimentary access to the beach club across the street. It was nice as you could sit on a lounge chair directly overlooking the ocean, but we preferred the intimacy of the resort pool and service.

We very much enjoyed the service and charm of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple