I had a miserable cold while visiting LA, but my aunt volunteered to drive my partner and I to the Biltmore for lunch. I'm glad we went. I cannot tell you about the rooms, but the grounds are beautiful. I plan to return to find out. On to lunch...
The dining room was elegant but relaxed. We sat in a corner table right near the windows with a view of the ocean. My aunt had the petite filet, I had the short rib grill cheese and squash/cauliflower soup. My partner had the soup and a sandwich. I also had 2 "aces" which is orange San pellegrino plus ginger beer (nonalcoholic).
The service was impeccable. The food was wonderful across the board. And please order the fries (with or without the truffle oil, garlic and Parmesan. Well worth the calories.
We finished with a jar of the Limoncello truffles since we were full (bring the leftovers home in the mason jar they come in).
Was it expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Thank you Biltmore for a wonderful day in spite of my bad cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons