I recently spent 2 days at Santa Barbara Biltmore Four Seasons.
It was superb.
Lunch or dinner at the restaurant with perfect view of the ocean.
Food was particularly fresh and special.
The Bella Vista and Tydes have spectacular views.
Tydes has a sunset "to die for."
The staff remembers you and is accommodating in every way
Life is royal and comfortable at Biltmore Four Seasons.
I was busy in the towns of Santa Barbara and Monteceto ....never had a chance to use the 4 star spa and pool.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons