My wife and I were married here back in 2007. Since then we've had 2 new additions to our family. We visited the Four Seasons Biltmore for a night and had a very memorable time. The staff took extra steps to make sure we were well taken care of, and more importantly, that our kids were well taken care of. They gave them Beanie Babies upon check in and gave us some extra amenities (gummie bears, rubber duckie for bath time, fruit..etc) with our room service order. We'll always hold the Biltmore dear to our hearts since we were married here, but now that we have kids and they take the extra step with them, we'll be sure to visit as often as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons