My husband and I, along with our five children stayed at Four Season's last week.
I can't rate it highly enough. From the moment we arrived, until we left i found the staff to be extremely polite and attentive.
We had a couple of drinks in the bar prior to dinner, the bar staff were also very attentive, and the cocktails were not short on alcohol content!!!!!
After drinks, as we had been driving all day, (and then drinking) we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. We ordered many different dishes, including quite a lot of tapas. The waitress was great, but basically didn't know anything about the tapas dishes. She openly admitted she didn't know about them, which actually made us laugh. At least she was honest! All food was of a high quality and yummmmyyyy!!!!!
The hotel grounds are gorgeous and the location beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons