We've stayed here many years ago and were happy to have the opportunity to return. The hotel was as beautiful as we remembered it and the staff was friendly and accommodating. We had breakfast at the hotel every day and it was delicious. It is situated across the street from the beach and the views are lovely.
The only two issues are that the path going back to our room was not well lit and we were uncomfortable walking to and from it each evening. The other is the train tracks which run along the back of the property. We learned on our first trip to make sure our room is at the front, as far away from the train as possible.
We would come back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons