We have stayed in many 5 star hotels and resorts around the world but this hotel is the best we have ever had the pleasure to stay in.
From the minute you walked in the door it just oozed class - the décor, the friendly and helpful staff were fantastic.
Our room was excellent , beautifully furnished and very spacious.
I think for the first time ever, you could not find fault with anything. It is expensive but you get what you pay for but do look out for the offers - we stayed for 4 nights and the 4th night was free - we also had breakfast included - daily credit of $95 which was impossible for us to use - the buffet at $67per couple was just fantastic.
If we ever return to the area, this is the hotel we would book
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons