After a long time, we returned to the Biltmore. Forgot how unbelievably easy and pleasant this was and for us a short trip from LA. Service was impeccable and almost invisible. Everything was "Yes" and not a problem. Food was really good overall but Santa Barbara town has a lot more to offer.
Oh and the pool and beach setup is just great.
Would definitely go back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons