My wife and I recently spent three nights at this property. We stayed in one of the cottages. The room was large with nice hardwood floors. The grounds are amazing and park like. Room service is super expensive. Breakfast for one was $74...although they were able to accommodate my request for French press coffee. The train is very near the property and the whistle blows at least twice every night. It did stir me from my sleep ever so slightly. I did have a massage and the spa is very nice...first class. The property is across the street from the ocean without ocean views. However, they do have a very nice beach club with a huge pool that is ocean side.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons