Our family (kids 14 and 16) stayed here for a few nights at the end of a California trip, and it was perfect. The grounds are gorgeous, with several incredible old trees on site that amazed us. We appreciated the botanical guide book provided at check-in. The hotel itself has a beautiful old mission feel. The kids also liked the very large hot tubs, each at a different temperature, and the access to the Coral Casino club across the street. The room and amenities are first class, as one would expect at a Four Seasons. Each employee we met was exceedingly polite and courteous; there was even a birthday cake for my daughter in our room when we first arrived! The beach was great for early morning strolls, and only a two minute walk from the hotel. Great stay overall.
The only negative was the lack of free wifi, which seemed very outdated and odd in such an upscale resort. Even most entry-level motels offer free wifi now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons