I've been fortunate enough to stay here by myself for business and also with my family. This is a beautiful, serene resort, I love that it's tucked away in it's own little corner of Santa Barbara, away from the crowds. Parking was easy, both weekday and weekend. The beach is literally a stones throw away. If you're up to it, you can jog to downtown Santa Barbara but I wouldn't recommend it if you have kids. For business, this place will spoil you. The company they use for a/v support cannot be topped and I will 100% trust them for any future events we may have. Food as expected is excellent, both for business catering (buffet) and also on the premises restaurant. For families with young kids, the vibe is good, some resorts you get the feeling children are unwelcome, both from staff and guests. I did not get that here which is great because we can schedule business trips yet feel comfortable inviting our family to stay over the weekend. The zoo is nearby, small enough to not promote temper tantrums, close enough to head back to the room for a nap. Children's toiletry kits and kid-sized bathrobes are provided. And of course, the beach to keep them occupied. There's a certain snootiness that becomes apparent with some of the guests (not the resorts fault) and the front desk/concierge have varied from extremely warm and inviting (asking how the stay has been, offering Ty animals to the kids) to downright cold (I am too busy so I am going to look past you while answering your questions, please go away.) Bottom line, I will be back (both for business and pleasure), the positives far outweigh the negatives and it'll be hard to find another resort in Santa Barbara that matches the service and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons