The resort is on beautiful grounds across the street from the ocean. We had a lovely room with very high quality linens, a gas fireplace and french doors that open to the outside. Buffet breakfast is served I believe only on weekends and had a great selection. The restaurant and patio are very attractive and the patio is heated when needed. We got up before sunrise, walked to Starbucks in Montecito and returned to the coast up the street from the resort to watch the sunrise. At that point on the coast you can see the sunrise as well as sunset. We were there for Thanksgiving brunch which was as would be expected of the Four Seasons -- expensive but wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons