This is our 2nd holiday vacay at The Biltmore. We had such an amazing time last year, we decided to return again and this time we were able to enjoy the spa, and the restaurants.
We had requested the same cottage we had last year, but was given one closer to the train tracks. The noise was bearable, just that my 20-month old toddler was scared everytime the loud train went by...We were glad he slept through the night.
Our first night sleep was not too pleasant because the crib they gave us was really small. During spa the next day (which was spectacular), I mentioned lightly to the therapist, joking about our son's feet on my face the entire night...and VOILA. 10 minutes after returning to my room, a man showed up with a large roller bed, without me even requesting for one and he set everything up for us so that my son could have his own bed. We were WOWED! AMAZING!!!
We had room service twice and ate at Bella Vista 3 times; once for Sunday Brunch which was so so for me, but my husband liked it, once for afternoon tea, which we thought was rather underwhelming, and once for dinner which we thought was REALLY scrumptious (especially the buttered truffle pasta!).
Overall an amazing experience albeit the rain for 4 days straight. And my son was given cute little Beenie babies everywhere he went!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Jetsetter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons