We spent our first anniversary here. Stayed at San Ysidro Ranch for our honeymoon and decided to try this property by the beach this year. We were greeted with a bottle of champagne and strawberries in our room. Had a wonderful stay in a deluxe cottage suite. Exceptional service. Really impressed with in-room dining service. Food was prepared and delivered perfectly. Wonderful spa treatment with a very knowledgable massage therapist, in a room with an ocean view so you can hear the waves during your massage. Excellent service from everyone at the hotel. I thought it would be hard to beat San Ysidro Ranch, but we were pleasantly surprised. Great to be across the street from Butterfly Beach and have access to the Coral Casino. Looks like we will have to alternate between the two properties now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons