Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$359
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Breakfast included
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
$409
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$229
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$264
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$425
$331
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$220
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$222
$197
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$505
$428
  • Pool
Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$235
$178
Hotwire.com
2,214 results
All reviewscoral casinobeach clubbella vistaacross the streettydes restaurantprivate clubty loungeolympic size poolsteam showerbutterfly beachty warnerbeautiful propertyhotel poolputting greenoverlooking the oceanthe cottagestennis courts
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel is situated beautifully in front of the ocean, it is very pretty and the service is smart, our room was not huge but adequate and very comfortable, as usual the beds are a dream BUT the noise from outside our room every morning from the cleaning staff gathering outside was horrendous- not really the staffs fault more that the rooms are not sound proofed and the doors are flimsy.
We complained, we got nowhere. Apparently there was no quieter room available. The manager promised the staff would be silent- I'm sure they tried! We ended up just getting up earlier....
The beach club across the road is amazing and we spent most of our time there. The food is good both pool side and in the restaurant.The beach is nice to walk on. The sea is not the cleanest.
The main restaurant in the hotel is nice especially if you sit outside.
The spa is well run and a pleasant experience.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs as all rooms are noisy apparently.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank hardtofindaname
FSSantaBarbara, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

I truly appreciate your comments and would like to thank you for taking the time to mention the positive aspects of your recent stay. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect, as we expect it to be, and will use this opportunity to revisit this topic with our staff. I sincerely apologize for the noise issues and moreover that we were not successful in resolving your concerns. I would welcome a chance to speak with you further about this, so please feel free to contact me anytime, and thank you again.

Michael Mestraud
Resort Manager
(805) 896-1419
Michael.Mestraud@fourseasons.com

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We will return to this beautiful place one day. The architecture is radiates a tranquility that cannot help but make you feel relaxed.

We were upgraded to a cottage and I could have lived there forever.

The gardens are beautiful and our children (aged 3 and 5) loved to play croquet and practise their putting on the green, just like daddy.

We ate all our breakfasts and had one dinner in the restaurant and one as room service.

All the food was impeccable; tasty, hot, well presented, plentiful and delicious. I would class the breakfasts as the best we have eaten outside Asia.

Any employee we encountered was charming and welcoming to our entire family.

The one tiny niggles we had were that the two afternoons we were at the pool there was no pool service at all. I know we could have gone to the larger club pool, but we loved the intimacy and proximity to our room of the hotel pool.

We will return to Santa Barbara as it is a gorgeous part of the world and when we do we will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank carls888
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I just returned from my perfect weekend getaway at the Biltmore and it was spectacular! I went with two friends to have a low-key birthday celebration and from the moment we arrived we were treated with such kindness from the staff. While on the way to Montecito from Los Angeles, I spoke to Guadeloupe from the Biltmore to see to check on a possible early check-in to the hotel before the standard 4 pm check-in time. She was lovely over the telephone and assured me that yes, our room would be ready for check-in early. When we arrived at the front desk 10 minutes later, not only were we warmly greeted by both Guadeloupe and Alexandra, but when we got to our room there was a beautiful gourmet chocolate birthday cake waiting for us!!! That was just the start of our star treatment at the Biltmore. We can not sing enough praises about Guadeloupe. She went above and beyond to take care of us and because of her we can't wait to return!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandyp17
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff, attentive service from the moment you walked into the premises. Very helpful conceirge to lead us to the local eateries. They do know how to make our whole famliy have a wonderful stay. My 2-year old daughter was given a cute toy puppy and kids toiletteries, AND kids size bathrobe. Our whole family felt so pampered for the short 1 night stay. What we love is the consistency of great service all throughout, from front desk and restaurant-not a single miss. That's why we love the four seasons.

Not to mention the room was absolutely gorgeous, especially the very spacious bathroom- just one small cons- the floor could be very slippery with the tiles. Otherwise- perfect perfect stay.
Did i mention the beach club access for the guest, where you could swim at the heated pool literally next to the pacific ocean? Can't rave enough about the Baltimore-we definitely will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I only had one night at the Four Seasons Biltmore however, it was an incredible experience. This property is truly indicative of what is Santa Barbara. It has been beautifully restored in the past few years however, it feels as if you are stepping back in time because it has so much character and elegance. I have had the opportunity to stay at some incredible properties over the years however, this Four Seasons offers so much of the destination it is one of my favorites. There are so many little touches it is hard to begin. My room was a Deluxe King however, it had the vaulted ceilings so it felt larger than the standard hotel size room. My bathroom was a standard 5 point which I prefer (separate bathtub and shower and had an over sized vanity. Tile is everywhere and with colors/designs that complemented the room.

The public space is incredible. The Bella Vista restaurant is right off the lobby. You can sit outside and have views of the ocean and the lights of Santa Barbara. If you really want an experience, your stay at the hotel includes access to the Coral Casino which is adjacent to the Resort and sits right on the ocean. Take in dinner or drinks at the Tydes restaurant and you will not be disappointed.

The grounds at the hotel are incredible with so many old growth trees complemented by the incredible landscaping. Coupled with the service indicative of Four Seasons you will want to make The Biltmore a must whenever you are in Santa Barbara.

NOTES: Request a room on the second floor if you are staying in the main building. The hotel is a mix of cottages and the two story buildings however, the ceilings are vaulted on the second floor. Lots of parking behind the resort as well as some parking lots for guests and if you self-park it is complimentary. Also, due to the layout of the resort, self-parking behind may be closer to your room then valet.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family