My husband and I took a couple of days out of our busy schedule to enjoy the beautiful weather and serene grounds of the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara. We had the King premium room with a romantic fireplace and view of the pool (although the lush foliage blocked most of the view out of and into the room). The hotel has beautiful gardens and reflecting pools that add a tropical feel to the air. The room itself was lovely but probably not worth the price of admission, but we took advantage of having a drink across the street at the private oceanfront pool and bar and in the morning worked out in the hotel's beautiful and well-equipped gym. It's definitely a "money is no object" kind of resort, but if you have cash to burn and love to be surrounded by luxury, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just steps from one of the most beautiful beaches in California, with private bungalows and terraces that overlook the Pacific Ocean and Channel Islands. Set amongst 22-acres of lush jungle and tranquil gardens, Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara defines luxury living and service on the American Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Four Seasons Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Four Seasons