““Channel Island kayaking and more””

Santa Barbara Adventure Company
Santa Ynez Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara
$139.00*
Wine Country Biking Tour in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: The Santa Barbara Adventure Company is the premier adventure travel outfitter on the central coast. We offer Santa Barbara kayaking & Channel Islands kayaking, surf lessons, wine country tours by van or bike, mountain biking, rock climbing and team building programs. Our knowledgeable and friendly guides offer exceptional service and share with you a side of the Santa Barbara area few visitors ever get to experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Denver, Colorado
““Channel Island kayaking and more””
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great trip on the Conception out to Santa Cruz Island, met many dolphins along the way. Trip was well organized and personal kayaking guides were well versed on fauna and flora of the island and surrounding territory. Added some snorkeling before leaving the island, Can't wait to return!

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely Worth It!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I looked at a few different companies before I booked the kayaking trip to Painted Cave. I ultimately went with SB Adventure Co because this trip left out of the Santa Barbara Harbor. I couldn't have been happier with our experience and would definitely book a trip with them again! The staff were all incredibly professional and knowledgeable. The boat out to the islands was very comfortable and the fact that they included wetsuits and paddling jackets with the experience made for a comfortable day on the water. The small group size made for a very personalized experience and the fact that breakfast and lunch was included was a definite plus as well.

San Francisco, California
“Wonderful Trip”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I just went on the Painted Cave Sea Kayaking tour. I wanted to do something really cool for my 30th birthday and this was totally it! All the staff were super friendly and helpful. There was a ton of food and drink on the boat. The guides gave a really thorough intro and were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the trip. We were provided wet suits and after the amazingly fun tour, we were offered snorkeling gear and took advantage of the clear waters to have a snorkeling adventure. I highly recommend this company and this trip. Everyone is highly professional, yet laid back and a lot of fun to chat with. Thank you, Santa Barbara Adventure Company for a wonderful birthday adventure!!!

Camarillo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than I expected!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

First let me say...WOW!!! The water, the caves, the knowledge of Caco was fantastic!!! The water was beautiful, a bit rough due to the winds but it was a great workout. I wish I could do it again before the end of the season, but don't think I'll be able to. Would like to kayak the other side of Santa Cruz Island. Only complaint, well not really a complaint, but I think it would be nice to be able to select which return time we have. I was so wiped out, the 4pm boat would have been perfect.

Lake Forest, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Anacapa Island Kayaking Day Trip”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We did a kayaking trip to Anacapa Island in Central California with the Santa Barbara Adventure Company on 7-26-14; Kenji Webb was our SBAC guide and he was incredible. He had amazing knowledge about the habitat, birds, plant life, fish species, kelp, explaining all, and he was a great kayaker and trainer. We saw and ventured in and out of some incredible and beautiful caves (words cannot describe, blue water, etc..) and they were better than those that we had seen not long ago in Hawaii, which was totally un-expected. We kayak quite a bit, and we learned a lot more from Kenji's personal and professional instructions than we had expected. This was the best trip ever, and we are planning on doing many others with SBAC! We will be back! Thanks again!! Robert & Theresa Gaouette - Foothill Ranch / Orange County, Southern California