“Excellent kayaking experience”

Santa Ynez Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara
$139.00*
Wine Country Biking Tour in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: The Santa Barbara Adventure Company is the premier adventure travel outfitter on the central coast. We offer Santa Barbara kayaking & Channel Islands kayaking, surf lessons, wine country tours by van or bike, mountain biking, rock climbing and team building programs. Our knowledgeable and friendly guides offer exceptional service and share with you a side of the Santa Barbara area few visitors ever get to experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Awesome trip to the channel islands and kayaking through the caves. Very knowledgable guides which made it all even more enjoyable. Would definitely recommend the Santa Barbara team.

1  Thank Andy B

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My 3 friends and I just went on the Cupcakes and Wine Tour with SB Adventure Co. We had a fabulous time!!! I cannot say enough about how accomodating, warm/friendly, and knowledgeable our tour guides, Matt and Ricardo, were. They even went out of their way to make sure we stopped at an Ostrich farm in Solvang, which one of my friends had really wanted to see. Wine + cupcakes + ostriches = zany fun & a whole lot of very memorable photo opps. It was great to be able to sit back and relax as Matt and Ricardo provided interesting details about winemaking and historical info on the area as we toured various local wineries. I would definelty recommend both the tour and the tour guides to anyone looking for a memorable, amazing, and fun time with friends, family or significant other.

1  Thank juliejewls
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was very pleased with the service our guides (Matt and Ricardo) gave us. A wealth of information, good sense of humor, and flexible with my requests which was very important to me. An example: I saw a sign for a Lavender Farm and asked if we could stop. After checking the itinerary, he gladly agreed. I also mentioned that I get carsick and our driver was very easy on the curves. If you've ever been carsick, you can appreciate what I am talking about. A great experience.

1  Thank Sthorntn
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I cannot even begin to tell how amazing my trip was! The guides were friendly and very knowledgeable. Laird and Rye provided insight, instruction and great company. We saw grey whales and humpbacks (mama and calf) up close on the ferry ride to the Channel Islands. While kayaking through some amazing caves we were joined by some playful seals swimming next to our kayaks. The ferry ride back included the humpbacks again, 2 blue whales and a "mega pod" of dolphins. There were literally hundreds and we watched as they jumped and played around the boat. Simply incredible in every way!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We did some coastal kayaking in Santa Barbara and had an amazing time. It was so beautiful out there and had perfect weather conditions. Our guide was very knowledgeable and just an all around nice guy. The trip was very relaxed and for all ages as my 70 year old mother and young daughter had a blast. Don't forget your camera, we got some amazing shots from out on the water and there was tons of sea life. They even provided a good lunch on a secluded beach which was icing on the cake. We can't wait to do it again, very highly recommended.