“Looking forward to more trips with SBAC”

Santa Barbara Adventure Company
Book In Advance
More Info
$139.00*
and up
Wine Country Biking Tour in Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: The Santa Barbara Adventure Company is the premier adventure travel outfitter on the central coast. We offer Santa Barbara kayaking & Channel Islands kayaking, surf lessons, wine country tours by van or bike, mountain biking, rock climbing and team building programs. Our knowledgeable and friendly guides offer exceptional service and share with you a side of the Santa Barbara area few visitors ever get to experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Santa Barbara, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Looking forward to more trips with SBAC”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The folks at SBAC are great. I've enjoyed several kayaking outings with them in Santa Barbara and out to the Channel Islands, and then had them organize a team building day on a high ropes course at El Capitan Canyon for 15 people at my company. I've been on a lot of guided adventure trips in many countries, and SBAC really stands out with a staff that works hard to ensure everyone is safe and has a really great time!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Chris H

San Francisco, California
“Family Kayak trip”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Amazing, personal service. Knowledgeable guides. Made me feel special and took care of my family as if they were their own. I cannot say enough about how spectacular SB Adventure Co was! I cannot wait to visit SB again and book another trip!

Visited March 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Great Adventure!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had a great kayak trip with Santa Barbara Adventure Co.. This was our first time going out on a trip with them and we were more than impressed with their operation. We are locals to the area and decided that was wanted to spend a weekend doing what vacationers do here every summer. From reading reviews we settled on SB Adventure Co. Our guide was great, very knowledgable and friendly. Being that we were not expert kayakers he was careful about where we went. When we took a break from were provided a nice lunch. Overall this was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone looking for outdoor activities when coming to Santa Barbara (or locals). Channel Islands was a gerat experience! Well done.

Visited August 2012
San Francisco
“Amazing sea caving”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We did the painted cave trip and it was amazing. You get to kayak into these giant caves, each one is hundreds of yards deep. Sea lion rookeries are right near by. Honestly afterwards I thought it was the most adventurous and fun thing I've done. The guides were great, the boat was great, I even loved the warm home cooked mean of homemade clam chowder served right on the boat at the end of the adventure.

Visited August 2012
San Francisco, California
“Amazing trip in an amazing area.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Just got back from our 1st family kayaking trip in the Santa Barbara Harbor and surround beaches. The guide was 1st class and we felt like royalty as he completed dialed us out with a catered lunch and lots of extras I was not even expecting. In my opinion, when you are over delivered that's a good sign of a good time. I'm sure all their guides are top notch - but if you have a choice, ask for Landon.

Visited April 2013