“Amazing Experience!”

Wine Country Biking Tour in Santa Barbara
$129.00*
Santa Ynez Wine Country Tour from Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Owner description: The Santa Barbara Adventure Company is the premier adventure travel outfitter on the central coast. We offer Santa Barbara kayaking & Channel Islands kayaking, surf lessons, wine country tours by van or bike, mountain biking, rock climbing and team building programs. Our knowledgeable and friendly guides offer exceptional service and share with you a side of the Santa Barbara area few visitors ever get to experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked the sea cave kayaking trip before our visit to California without knowing what to really expect, but this turned out to be an amazing experience! Neither one of us had any real kayaking experience but our tour guide Adam taught us all the basics and brought our group into so many amazing caves- we even had the opportunity to relax in our kayaks while harbor seals swam around us!

This was an adventure we'll never forget and we would highly recommend this for anyone traveling to the area. Take advantage of this opportunity- you won't regret it :)

1  Thank Noreen C

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had an awesome experience with Brina as our highly competent guide. She was highly organized and made very efficient use of the time available. She introduced my husband and myself to this very fun activity and we will definitely be trying it again!

1  Thank Brooke S
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I always look for interesting things to do on my travels, and knew I wanted to visit the Channel Islands with my 19 year old daughter this summer while in LA. I had a hard time deciding whether to try sea kayaking or not, and, after getting a response to a question I posted on TripAdvisor's forums from Suzanne, the business owner's wife, I decided to try their Cave Tour. What a great decision that was! I appreciated little details, like the fact that the ticket for the boat trip was included in the cost of the excursion, like the fact that the instructions for prepping me on what to bring and what to wear were sent to me in advance, and were so informative, like the fact that Suzanne took the time to personally write a response that was general in nature to extol the value of a trip to the Channel Islands without being a sales pitch to use her husband's company! She mentioned all the outfitters that were available, and I based my choice on the fact that she was so gracious. It was a day that my daughter and I will always look back on with fond memories, from the boat trip to the islands, to our time on the kayaks, for the sense of adventure, the personal pride in getting the hang of kayaking, hiking up to The Point to breathtaking vistas, and seeing the Channel Islands foxes at the end of the day. It was wonderful, and our guides, Laird and Brina were fantastic!! I highly recommend SBAC if you get a chance to visit the Channel Islands in this manner!

1  Thank mimififi
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I decided to take our 1st surfing lesson on our honeymoon. We didn't know what to expect but Kenji was a great teacher and we both caught some waves and had a blast doing so. It was informative and super fun, and I think we've caught the "surfing bug" for life. I highly recommend this operation! And ask for Kenji - he's a chill dude with loads of knowledge.

1  Thank Kate P
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I took a trip to Santa Barbara for my birthday and wanted an activity to do during the day. I found Santa Barbara Adventure Company online and we signed up for their sea kayaking trip to Santa Cruz Island. It was perfect! Our guides, Adam and Brina, we so helpful and they really made sure everyone had a good time and was comfortable. We saw so many great caves and animals. Lots of seals and we saw some dolphins from the boat! I would definitely recommend it or do it again!

1  Thank jasmi8