20 years ago my wife and I visited Santa Barbara for the first time and stayed at the Franciscan Inn. We fell in love with it then. The experience has gotten better and better each time we return.
We are coming back for Valentine's day.
Auntie Carol is the most delightful addition to our experience coming back to Santa Barbara and the Franciscan Inn. She greeted us for breakfast and treated us to home made sweet bread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca