Absolutely lovely place to stay , we stayed here for 2 nights during our west coast road trip . The Franciscan has a warm inviting homely feel to it , the staff are all very helpful , the rooms are great - (some previous reviews have called them dated but I personally prefer something with a bit of charm rather than a bog standard hotel room ) and the breakfasts were lovely , homemade pastries , muffins etc . We also made use of the hot tub and pool which were both spotlessly clean .
Location wise , it is only a short walk to the seafront and State Street so couldn't be better . Thank you very much for a lovely stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient location, casual comfort and caring staff make this cozy inn the quintessential hub of your Santa Barbara visit. Continental breakfast, pool, spa, afternoon cookies, Wi-Fi and more awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Franciscan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- Franciscan Hotel Santa Barbara
- The Franciscan Inn
- Franciscan Inn Santa Barbara Ca