This is a really great place. Our room was a good size with a great bathroom with a huge hot tub. It was clean, bright, and modern. The location is great, only a block from the ocean and two from State St. The permanent free coffee in reception and the continental breakfast were superb and the small gardens lovely. We particularly liked the humming birds that seem to live in the garden. If I have any complaint it it that the parking is "unassigned", in our case this meant that after we checked in I couldn't park near the room and in fact had trouble getting into the room as another guest had left a huge pickup so close to our door it was almost impossible to get around it. All credit to the receptionist who sorted this out for me and the inconsiderate fellow guest didn't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara