I very rarely stay in motels but I trusted the great tripadvisor reviews and was not disappointed. The rooms are a decent size for a motel. While it is a classic motel, the rooms have been renovated, down to new rain shower heads. Everything is clean and there are small details that are much appreciated, including beach towels and bicycles for use. The continental breakfast is decent and is actually better than that offered at some chains. The price tag is commensurate with the fact that you are one block from the beach. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara