Location: we walked everywhere, with the exception of bike rides we took using the motel's bikes (awesome)
Rooms: TINY, but very clean, with nice furniture and mini fridges
Price: I don't think you can come close to this location, quality, or cleanliness at this price in SB
Transportation: Free parking and free bikes to borrow
- - -
Parking: The cars park RIGHT in front of the rooms, as in, there's barely enough room to walk around them to the tiny stoop entries
Lack of pool/spa (jacuzzi): At this price, it's to be expected, but always nice to at least have a spa
We would be willing to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned since 1976, Marina Beach Motel is located in the heart of Santa Barbara's harbor, wharf, and beach district. At only 37 steps from the beach, Marina Beach Motel is the ideal spot for couples, families and the occasional lone traveler to immerse themselves in the beauty and leisure of Santa Barbara. At Marina Beach Motel, we understand the importance of providing excellent amenities at an affordable price. We focus our efforts on catering to the needs of the customer while striving for a high level of satisfaction, making us one of the best places to stay in Santa Barbara. Our dedicated, family-owned business promises to become one of your favorite vacation spots in California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Marina Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Marina Beach Santa Barbara