First of all, I would come again to Presidio Motel. The rooms are clean and there is everything you need. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Also very nice are the free bikes. But you can rent them only until 7pm. The only issue is the shower. The possition of the showerhead is on the ceiling in the middle. If you don't want to wash your hair you have to bring a shower cap.
The breakfast are coffee, tea and muffins.
The Motel is located close to downtown. Walking distance is about 15 minutes. With bikes only 5 minutes. To the beach about 10 minutes with bikes.
As I stayed in Presidio Motel before, I was a little disappointed because they renovated the rooms and replaced the furniture and all the nice paintings and details i really liked so much. Before it was more unique. But I can recommend to stay in this Motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Barbara's Modern Boutique Motel. Free Bicycles, Complimentary Parking, Free Wi-Fi, Closest Motel to Downtown! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Presidio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Motel Santa Barbara
- Presidio Hotel Santa Barbara