The motel is approximately 4 miles from the beach and is clean and modern, with a help yourself continental style breakfast. Parking is easy. Would recommend the motel, the only downside is paper thin walls. The motel is easy to find and a good overnight option. Would recommend a visit to the Fishhouse restaurant on Santa Barbara sea front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Try a little touch of Santa Barbara hospitality.A nice small motel on upper State Street, the Sunset Motel offers a little touch of warm and friendly Santa Barbara hospitality, without breaking the budget.We are the owners and the innkeepers so we have a personal stake in the motel and in your comfort.Stay close to restaurants, shopping (Macy's and more), and Earl Warren Showgrounds. The bus in front will take you straight to downtown. What’s not to love?We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunset Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sunset Motel Santa Barbara