All reviews full kitchen state street garden courtyard gas fireplace two blocks home away from home quiet neighborhood our favorite place to stay couple blocks living room walking distance a king size bed short walk to the beach coffee maker private patio downtown area stayed one night
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Beach House Inn a few times now during my visits to Santa Barbara and finally had to write a review about this place. There is something magical about this place and other people I have talked to about it have the same feeling. You can feel the difference immediately upon stepping foot on the property. It draws me in each time and I feel as if I am held in a safe place the entire time I am there.
The owners, Pam and Sandra, are amazing and so hospitable. There is no other place I would choose to stay in Santa Barbara! I wish there were places like their's in every city I travel. Thanks Pam and Sandra for creating a home away from home!

Room tip: All of the rooms I have stayed in are great.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Colorful, retro cottage style comfortable rooms a short walk from the beach. Quiet neighborhood and family owned for years. No breakfast, but morning coffee is good. Friendly front desk. Pleasant place to just sit out and enjoy SB's beautiful weather.

Date of stay: May 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed in room #11 -- and had a great time. Friendly and helpful staff. #11 had a lovely private patio. Coffee in the courtyard. Great location. Brewhouse 2 blocks away (good food & dog-friendly). Will definitely stay here next time we are passing through!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Just spent a wonderful weekend in this charming place and comfortable place. We stayed in room #5 and had a lovely king size room and pull out sofa in the living room. The kitchen and dining-area are spacious and well equipped. You are only two blocks from the beach, and walking distance to downtown.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Perfect vibe, great location and clean accomodations make Beach House Inn #1 in my book. The scenary really is amazing. Morning coffee in the courtyard and afternoon choice of free movies/DVD's for movie night w/ a friend are just a few of my favorite memories :)

Date of stay: April 2013