All reviewsfull kitchenstate streetgarden courtyardgas fireplacetwo blocksseparate kitchenhome away from homequiet neighborhoodour favorite place to staywalking distanceliving roomcouple blocksa king size bedcoffee makerprivate patiodowntown areashort walk to the beach
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Perfect vibe, great location and clean accomodations make Beach House Inn #1 in my book. The scenary really is amazing. Morning coffee in the courtyard and afternoon choice of free movies/DVD's for movie night w/ a friend are just a few of my favorite memories :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The inn itself is clean, well-kept, and the staff is super friendly. It is close enough to walk to the main downtown area, the wharf, and several restaurants. We stayed in the king upstairs apartment. The only downside was we could hear the people next to us talking through the walls. It's a great place to stay when traveling with pets.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Loved the place, great location, quiet neighborhood, dog friendly, large updated units, full kitchen, feels like an apartment, fireplaces, parking, friendly host. Close enough to walk to some restaurants, shops, beach, etc.
Would stay again. A+.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HappytrailsSF
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is our second stay at this location. this time we had the king suite. It was perfect for the 3 of us. With a fireplace in the main room and master bed room it was quite cozy with the cold wind blowing outside. it has a full kitchen and dining area as well. Everyone working there is so nice and helpful. I know i wont hesitate to book there again. we took an afternoon trip to solvang to visit friends ,, and went to the natural history museum .. that was Fantastic !! Thanks so much to the owners/managers for a terriffic stay. the coffee in the morning and videos for use at night are a + !!

Room Tip: there is no fitness center .. but you can walk all over right outside your door !
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

After living in Santa Barbara for many years I have to come back every now and then. I have stayed at many hotels with my "papzilla" Hooper, a very large papillon. He can be very opinionated but loved the Beach House. We stayed in Room 4, a cozy king sized bed and small kitchen. I'm used to traffic noise (didn't hear any) and the sound of the fog horn was muted. I felt very comfortable in the neighborhood and the dog park and streets were great for Hooper who is older and has to "sniff around" more often. Definately a gem that I almost want to keep to myself.Great restaurants within walking distance and the staff were wonderful. I'm making another reservation as soon as I am finished with this! One last thing... the rates don't change to reflect tourist season like they do at so many other hotels.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo