“Just Beautiful!!”
Review of Stearns Wharf

Stearns Wharf
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can watch fishing boats unload the day's catch, enjoy spectacular sunsets, and sample fare from fast food to fine dining at California's oldest working wharf.
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Just Beautiful!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2006

My husband I spent a couple hours on Stern's Warf and had a wonderful time. It is absolutely beautful out there!! I took several pictures, which didn't give it justice. We ate at Moby Dicks for lunch and I had the most delicious clam chowder that I've ever had. If you eat there, be sure to sit by the window for a beautiful view. It was just so relaxing. We didn't really want to leave, but we needed to make it to Cambria, so we headed north.
We wish we had time to go to other places in SB, but didn't.
If you have time to stop here, be sure to take few minutes, even if you only walk up and down the pier. It's beautiful there.!!

6 Thank Rubydooo

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
“stearns wharf is beautiful”
Reviewed November 21, 2003

I recently went to santa barbara on oct. 8-15 to visit family. I am from ohio and have never seen the ocean, so i was definitly exited about going. When i got there i was awe struck by the how beutifull it was.The entire town is emaculant, they even steam clean the sidewalks. The people there are awesome also.And i totally recommend going to the santa barbara brewing company, the staff is so friendly! Especially Kelly! The sunset from colledge point was awesome.and the reasturants on the warf were exellent.

19 Thank A TripAdvisor Member