The Eagle Inn
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Breakfast included
West Beach Inn, a Coast Hotel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$152
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
$309
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$351
$300
  • Pool
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$245
Inn At East Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$179
BestWestern.com
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
2,114 results
All reviewssan clementestate streetdouble showerrose petalswhirlpool tubbreakfast roomwithin walking distancetwo blocksshort walk to the beachquiet neighborhoodnice breakfastspanish stylegranolaamtrak stationromantic getawayeach morningno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I had an amazing day, night and morning at this fine hotel. Nancy, at the reception desk, went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy and comfortable in my room. The rooms are incredibly comfortable and clean. Oh what a good nights sleep I got on the pillowtop bed. The owners pay special attention to every detail, from the tasteful decor, to the appropriately chosen music of Cesaria Evora playing in the breakfast room in the morning. From every corner of this hotel, one will see a perfectly composed vinete (sp?). I took a peek at the grounds behind the Inn where the cottages had been completed and they are perfect for a small family. My visit was solo, without the husband and my son. It was a pre-mother's day getaway gift and this was the best gift they'd ever given me. I enjoyed the room so much that I refused to leave, even for dinner. And lucky me, there was a service that delivered from all of the fine restaurants in town. I had a wonderful feast without even getting out of my bathrobe. I can't say enough about this place and I can't wait to return. What a hidden jewel.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2008

stayed here two nights in standard room, which was a bit floral for our tastes but perfectly adequate. bathroom was clean and functional. self service breakfast was fine, 2nd day choice of pastries a bit limited.
well located with off street parking.

Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed June 4, 2008

We stayed at the Inn for the weekend of our daughter's wedding, actually the whole wedding party stayed there. All we can say was amazing, the rooms are beautiful, the staff is great. Our room was a 2 bed queen with a full kitchen and a nice view of the islands. The brides room was a king cottage, just perfect for a bride and her new hubby. I would and will stay again, My daughter and her new husband are already planning for a first anniversary visit. Thank you to Paul and his staff.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2008

Spent a wonderful weekend @ The Eagle Inn!
Arrived early (1:30) Friday afternoon. We realized we were early but the manager Paul was very nice & let us know they would have our room ready within an hour. He gave us a map of Santa Barbara & pointed out some good restaurants & how to get to all the points of interest.
We had originally reserved a standard 2 Queen bedroom. We were pleasantly suprised when we were upgraded to a 2 king bedroom with a Kitchen. It was upstairs at the front of the Inn so we had a good ocean breeze coming in the windows. This was a good thing as there was a uncommon heat spell that weekend & the temp got up to 90 degrees on Saturday. There was no AC in the room but with the breeze & the ceiling fan it was very comfortable.
The Inn itself is an old Spanish style house dating back to the 1920's. It has wonderful character & is a pleasant relief from the generic chain hotels. The beds are very comfortable & the bathrooms sufficient. There are flatscreen TV's & a good selection of cable channels as well as a DVD player. Some rooms have big Jacuzzi tubs.
There is an parking lot attached so you dont have to fight for parking on the street. We parked our car & it stayed there until we left. Everything is within walking distance, the beach is 2 blocks away, & the warf about 1/2 mile. You can catch the electric shuttle bus at the warf & it will take you up & down the main drag, State street.
The Inn serves a complimentary continental breakfast every morning at 7:30. It was perfect to start the day. A good selection of fresh fruit (Watermelon, Cantalope, Honeydew, Strawberries, Papaya, & Grapes) Bagles, Pastries, several kinds of cerial, & Yogurt. There was also Regular & Decaf Starbucks coffee as well as various kinds of hot tea & orange juice.
All in all it was a very good experience & I will definitely be staying here the next time I come to town

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2008

Found this hotel and booked it after reading all the reviews. As a family of five, I had found it very difficult to find affordable accomodation in Santa Barbara, without having to pay for two separate rooms. This hotel provided a double air bed (for a small charge).

We were allocated a large room, with kitchen,on the ground floor. The room was lovely and also had tv/dvd player. I thought the hotel was a little gem. The continental breakfast was great and I also noticed a computer in the breakfast room. The kids were disappointed not to find a pool however, out of all the hotels we stayed at this one was my personal favorite.

We were with in walkable distance to all the shops and close by to the sea. Would we stay there again - my husband and I would so it is a great place for couples however, with teenagers they expected a swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family