My family of four stayed in the 2 bedroom suite earlier this month and it was quite nice! Bedrooms were separated by a sitting area (couch, 2 chairs and a desk) and also an additional half bath. Rooms were comfortable, clean and well-furnished. Hotel grounds were beautiful, and the wine/cheese, oreos/milk and morning breakfast were all a nice touch. My only complaint was the rooms tended to get a little stuffy especially after 4 showers. We had the fans running and the windows open but it was a bit hot. However, it did cool off nicely in the evening. I definitely recommend the Upham and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara