As an Upham return guest, it was a pleasure to rest and relax with Upham's competent and customer focused staff. Our expectations for comfort and laid-back service were more than fulfilled.
Since Louie's is one of our favorite SB restaurants, the convenient location adjoining the Upham only enhances its appeal and allure. The vintage inspired courtyard with its Adirondack chairs and flowered covered gazebo will put any traveler at ease.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara