Stayed at the Country House Inn which is apart of the Upham Hotel. Counrty House staff was great and very helpful. Staff even took a few pictures for us, while staying at the hotel. The breakfast was great and even when we didn't put in our order the night before they still made us to order. Place although old is very well kept and clean. Room was not huge but perferct for a nice weekend for two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian treasure in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara, the Upham Hotel and Country House is the oldest continuously operating hotel in Santa Barbara, Southern California. Constructed of redwood with sweeping verandas, the 58-room 1871 landmark is surrounded by an acre of gardens and combines the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with the convenience of a full-service hotel and conference facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your The Upham Hotel & Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upham Hotel Santa Barbara
- Upham Santa Barbara
- Upham Hotel Santa Barbara