“Josh is the man”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Josh is the man”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was hesitant to try the Segway and my boyfriend convinced me. It was well worth it. Josh, guided us through the streets while entertaining us with his excellent guitar playing. He is very knowledgeable about the city and has a great personality.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SuzieQ333

Los Angeles, California
“Butterfly Beach Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Just did this for the first time this past weekend. It was so much fun! Everyone at the company was very friendly and they trained us all to make sure we could safely do the tour. It was very intuitive after the 1/2 hour training. Safety is a top priority for the Employees there. I wanted to give a special thanks to Robert, our Guide. There was only myself and my partner on this particular tour and Robert was great! Funny and informative. I can't believe how far we traveled. All the way down to East Beach and Montecito. I can't wait to come back and try the other tours with Robert. Thank you for making my Birthday weekend extra special!

Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Segway tour of the beaches of Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our first attempt and we loved it. Good training and practice before you go on your tour and a great guide. He played the guitar (both classical and rock styles) while leading us on his Segway. Amazing! He was very informative about the sights we saw along the way. Segways look like they might be hard to ride but they really are not. It was great fun and we would do it again in a heartbeat.
Go to their web site first to be sure you know all the options and can afford it. It is not cheap but it is worth it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cmaxson1947
Florence, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So much fun!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We did the Mission tour with Jens. He was awesome. So informative & entertaining. The Segway was really easy to learn & very intuitive. He's a photographer also so he took so many good pictures of us. An added bonus. I would highly recommend this tour company.

1 Thank Tennisgal9964
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

There were six in our group. Josh, the guide, somehow played guitar and told us the most interesting things about SB. Everybody thought this was the highlight of our time in Santa Barbara!!

Visited April 2014