“Very Nice Day!”

Segway of Santa Barbara
Ranked #3 of 86 Tours in Santa Barbara
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I had arrived by ship in the morning and had already made reservations for the day at Segway of Santa Barbara. We did this through the internet a few weeks prior. We walked from the pier as it was only a few blocks to Segway. They were ready to go. We saw a short safety movie which was wonderful. Very good information. They had us practice for about ten minutes, then off we went. Just my wife and me and two tour guides. We were provided ear jacks and a complete wonderful tour of the city. Great history, beautiful buildings and a fantastic day! We took the 3 hour Mission tour. What a day!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We are 2 ladies in our early 60's, and went on the 3 hour Mission Tour with Robert on April 20th. There were only the two of us signed up and we had the best time.
Robert gave a very good explanation of what we were seeing, history, etc.on the provided earjack.
We went all over the city, up and down side streets. What a way to see the sights.
Thanks, Robert for a great day in a beautiful city.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

What a great experience! Maria was a great guide and Iver took care of those who where not so good at riding segway. ;) recommend!
Andreas

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I visited SB with my daughter two years ago and rode the segways with Jerry the owner and had a great time. I returned this week with my son and had even more fun. There were two octogenarians on our tour from Italy; and the guide Iver was great. What a great way to see the beach and sights of SB and spend the afternoon. Highly recommend this adventure without reservation.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a great tour with you guys today. Loved the Segways and great guide.
Warmly recommended.