“Highlight of my trip to Santa Barbara”

Segway of Santa Barbara
Ranked #3 of 87 Tours in Santa Barbara
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I came down to Santa Barbara from Washington state to visit my best friend - and see some sun! We went on this tour with Jerry as our tour guide. To say Jerry was patient with me (because I was a bit nervous starting out) would be an understatement :) Sure enough, once we got on our way the Segway felt very natural and easy to handle; really it was much easier than riding a bike! We went on an extended beach tour that included going up to Ty Warner's mansion. Beautiful scenery (how can you go wrong along Santa Barbara's beaches?), and some interesting facts about the history of Santa Barbara. Would definitely recommend for taking out of town guests, although my friend who has lived in Santa Barbara all her life had a blast, too. 100% Recommended, and try to get Jerry as your tour guide!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

You dont want to miss out the fun! Segway tour of Santa Barbara is inevitable. Very professional and very friendly. Micheal and Josh. Very friendly and very kind persons. You learn how to ride the Segway and then its all fun riding a Segway and enjoying beautiful Santa Barbara. 100% Recommended if you don't want to miss out the fun.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

For those of you who want to have loads of fun and don't mind looking a bit...silly, this is for you. My girlfriend and I donned our helmets, did some practice runs and took to the streets with Jerry. The Beach Run is the shortest but is loaded with beautiful views and some Santa Barbara history to boot. I would most definitely recommend this to fun-loving people who like to live a little outside of the box and off the beaten track (literally).

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great way to see Santa Barbara. We took the mission tour and Josh did a fine job of pointing out the places of interest along the way. His talent on the guitar as we rolled along made the trip even more enjoyable. We had plenty of time to take a quick tour of the courthouse and and the Mission. Once you get comfortable on the Segway, it almost disappears and you feel like you are flying around town. Josh even had the timing of the lights down to keep us moving. This was a highlight of our trip. Thanks, Josh!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

What a great way to see Santa Barbara. Josh was a GREAT tour guide on the Butterfly Beach tour. He provided background music by playing his guitar for the entire tour. Very fun and informative. The training mad it very easy to get comfortable. I would recommend to every one.