“This is a 'Must Do' for Santa Barbara”

Old Mission Santa Barbara
$94.99*
and up
Santa Barbara Electric Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors can tour this historic Franciscan mission that features twin bell towers and lovely gardens.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We found this mission very interesting and enjoyed touring the gardens, graves and surrounding grounds as well as the buildings. Many photogenic areas here, the huge
fig tree was just amazing. I'd allow 2 to 3 hours to thoroughly enjoy this very special attraction of Santa Barbara.

There are newer reviews for Old Mission Santa Barbara

Reviewed September 24, 2012

and picnic across the street at the rose garden............a day you will always remember fondly as the fog rolls in off the channel islands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring a sweater!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank steve p
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Driving up the California coast I wanted to be able to see as many missions as possible...this one was well maintained and was just gorgeous!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Time stops when you walk through the archway of the Mission. I had been here 40 yrs ago as a young woman & an older missionary told me to make a wish in the well. That if I did I would return. I thought the place was very reverent & special at the time & never forgot it or her. She handed me a little silver cross. I live more than 3000 miles away & finally returned.. It has a way of staying with you. I don't know how or why I found it then or now... But Im glad I was able to return! Only now you can't go near the fountain! :(

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We visited the mission in the morning and it was very interesting. It is quiet and peaceful, just the job before a hectic day. You can take a trolley tour from the mission round Santa Barbara - we really enjoyed this (it is hop on hop off)

1  Thank ascott01