“such a nice day thanks to the Grapeline Wine Tour!”

Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Discover Santa Barbara's premier wine region aboard The Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle – a fleet of deluxe shuttles with friendly hosts and thoughtfully arranged itineraries. Daily public tours as well as private group outings.
Reviewed January 29, 2013

It was my birthday and my mom and sister came to visit, we decided to take a wine tour up in Santa Barbara. I had been on two different Grapeline wine tours in Temecula years ago, so I felt good about using them again for this trip. Our driver Tom was so friendly! Since we were the only ones on the tour, it was tailored just for us, stopping at Kalyra Winery and even taking a stop at the mini donkey farm! Tom was really nice, took pictures for us, filled us in on the latest town gossip and made my birthday very special, even gave me a wine opener from the Grapeline company which was so nice. I would highly rec. Grapeline, and Tom was great.

1  Thank isitfriday
JohnKTemecula, Owner at Grapeline Wine Tours Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

isitfriday, thanks for the kind words, and Happy Birthday to Mom. If you haven't been to Temecula in a while, it's time for a return. There's a lot of new, exciting stuff going on out there. It's just 90 minutes from Redondo Beach, so you have no excuse. If you decide to ride with us on The Grapeline, mention my name and if I'm available, I'll join you in Wine Country and make sure you get some VIP treatment at the wineries. I got a few connections!
Cheers! - John Kelliher, Owner

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a wonderful way to see the Santa Ynez area. As other reviewers noted, Tom was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and was genuinely interested in sharing his knowledge. Pick up was right on time at our hotel in Santa Barbara. We made a stop in Solvang to pick up some other guests, and since we were a few minutes early Tom drove us through town. When he saw our eyes light up at his description of a great little Danish pastry shop, he offered to stop so we could sample the treats. We visited 4 wineries, including Firestone, Koehler and Buttonwood, and one other I don't recall. Lunch was a nice boxed lunch set up at a picnic table with a tablecloth and cloth napkins. It was a very nice touch! The Grapeline Wine Tour was the highlight of our visit to Santa Barbara. Thanks Tom!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Tom was an awesome guide to four wineries in the Sana Ynez area. He was a wealth of knowledge and information, and best of all, he was unscripted. He made the tour pleasant. The wineries were small, and the setting for our lunch was quite intimate...very nice to eat in the middle of a vieyard on a deck. Be prepared to taste a LOT of wine and leave the driving to the Gapeline. Thanks for a great day!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of taking the Grapeline Tour in Santa
Barbara with Tom yesterday. Needless to say the entire day exceeded our
expectations. Tom was an absolute dream, and we can't wait to return to SB
for another tour soon! He truly personalized the experience for us, and we
greatly appreciated all that he did! I wanted to extend our thanks to Tom in
particular, and to the Grapeline Company for creating an absolutely
incredible day for us!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went on the grapeline wine tour this past weekend and had a great time! we got to see 4 wineries, and at each winery (particularly curtis) were treated so well, because the wineries clearly respected the bus trip we were on. Kris was amazing!!