“Home Town Buffet”

Home Town Buffet
Ranked #206 of 727 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Reasonably priced buffet style eating. Bring an appetite and get your money's worth. We do our crew breakfast's there and no one ever seems dissatisfied. It's not fancy, it's just decent food.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We have 3 boys in early teens and they have always liked this place. It has good variety but what the kids enjoy is the freedom to load up their plates w all the kinds of mismatched foods they love. While its not as cheap as fast food, the value is good here, especially if you have big eaters in the family.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My daughter and I went to eat at this place. We noticed the atmosphere which it was very pleasant and very family oriented. Another thing that I liked is that my daughter made her own choices on which food she would eat first. As a single parent that is important to me cause the variety of food it made it easy for us to make good choices. Overall, this place was a great place to eat.

Reviewed March 5, 2011

AWEFUL AWEFUL AWEFUL
I Took my whole familyout for dinner. I was sworn to never mention this establishment again as a restaurant option. IT WAS A WASTE OF OUR TIME AND MONEY.
FOOD-AWEFUL, Roast beef was full of grizle, dried out and no one was available to carve it. The chicken was under cooked. The butterfly shrimp that we were all looking forward to having was not butter flied. It was the pewny, over cooked popcorn shrimp. Nothing like what was advertised. VEGETABLES were all, out of the variety. MEXICAN entries would not pass as food at a roadside stand south of the border. DESERTS-WHAT DESERT? ICE CREAM MACHINE DRIPPED, NO ICE CREAM.
PERSONNEL-IGNORANT, HELPFUL, NO! SPEAK ENGLISH, NO, SPANISH? NO.
I DON'T NORMALLY WRITE A REVIEW BUT THIS ONE REALLY BOTHERED ME.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

Not a good place to eat. They need to sanitize the place before I'll eat there again.