“Flashback Lunch”

Ranked #176 of 685 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Orange County, CA
“Flashback Lunch”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Food is typical greasy spoon fare. Atmosphere is flashback 1974. I had breakfast served all day - waffle, 2 eggs, 2 bacon - but when I got it there were three eggs - bonus? Hubby had a turkey sandwich that was too dry, got a side of mayo to spruce it up. Nothing remarkable, nothing horrible, just basic lunch/breakfast food. Service was fine - food served relatively fast especially since they were full at noon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank cybertraveler

Mission Viejo
“Good place for an average lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went to Cowgirl's recently for lunch with a couple of co-workers. It's close convenient, but quality of food is average. Décor and surroundings are very outdated, which in itself might actually provide some charm, but given the average menu and food, it really warrants an average rating.

Visited January 2014
Tustin, California
“Home-style cooking at a great price!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Been here a handful of times and always have:
- great service
- great food
I very rarely have to wait longer than a few minutes before I/the party is sat. I'll be going again and again.

Visited November 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Not a great place for lunch...”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Based on the other reviews I would wager this place is perfectly adequate for breakfast, but avoid this place for lunch. I had the worst BLT I've ever tasted (wooden tomatoes, chicken like sawdust, tons of lettuce and very little bacon) and my husband had a very bland burrito. My daughter's grilled cheese looked like the best thing we ordered. The servers were all so nice that I felt bad not eating my yucky sandwich so I packed it up, then threw it away later. I'm usually a fan of greasy spoon diners--just not this one.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast place!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is my 3rd time here. Flavorful huevos rancheros, perfectly cooked hash browns, homemade salsa and friendly service.

• Visited September 2013