“Great sandwiches at a good price”
Review of Philly's Best

Philly's Best
Ranked #164 of 696 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Been to a couple of the Philly's Best stores, and this one is my favorite so far. The service has been great, and the food hot and ready when I arrive to pick it up. We are a coupon family for the most part, so we are always willing to use the clipper mag coupons, or the yelp coupon to save some money. Great selection of Philly food, although I don't see the Whizzz. Most philly places in Philly have the choice of the cheese whiz or real cheese. The restaurant is clean, and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I am definitely a Philly cheesesteak snob. I came from Philly and now live here but this place is authentic. The meat, the cheese, the bread especially is very authentic. The technique is exactly correct. I Love love love these cheesesteaks! If I could review over and over and over to recommend, I would!

Reviewed August 24, 2008

Just like we gott'em at home in South Philly. Remember though, if you're getting a Philly Cheese Steak for the first time, get it with the Cheese Wiz and not the conventional blah choices. Go for the gusto....this place is Great. bg

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook