“Best Choice”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #63 of 727 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 21, 2012

For his UC Irvine graduation after party, our son was given the choice of any place in Orange County for where he wanted to have his family gathering. Of the thousands of choices, he picked Red Robin on Sunflower by South Coast Plaza. At first we laughed. Then, we appreciated the close proximity to the hotel we stayed in (Wyndham Orange County), and then really appreciated the affordability, and then absolutely loved the food, service and accommodation we were given on a very busy Saturday night for them. They were great! Anything you choose on the menu is good and there is enough variety to satisfy every taste. It turned out to be the best choice not only for the value and variety, but the fact that everyone in our party of 35 loved the food they ordered and the service we received. Graduating from UC Irvine with multiple top notch honors is one thing, but our fantastic experience at this Red Robin proved that our son is a very intelligent young man after all.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My friend and I went to a movie and decided to try Red Robin for a lite meal. The only place we could find to eat was at the bar. The bartender was AMAZING, sure wish I had her name.....she was on top of everything, made a fantastic drink, served our food fast, perfect. and just as we ordered. We totally enjoyed our time there....perfect ending to the a fun day!!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

One of my favorite spots is Red Robin. I have two kids and they love the kids meal here. For one, if you order the macaroni and cheese or any pasta, you get a refill. For my big eaters, this is very helpful. Also the fries are endless too. .. my kids go home full! The adult entrees are good here too. A lot of choices but I tend to get the Banzai Burger with the endless fries!! The chicken tortilla soup is a good starter too and Strawberry Lemonade to drink. You get your money's worth!!

Reviewed January 9, 2012

As usual this is a great place to eat and just visit with friends. On our latest visit during a busy Saturday night, the hamburger was good as always (although I was not exactly impressed with the Peppercorn burger- it was a bit bland) the service was prompt and friendly- and of course the FRIES are super (seasoning salt a must!)

Reviewed June 28, 2011

In the area for the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction, we wandered over to the Red Robin for hamburgers. It was the usual good food and steak fries, the drinks were cold and powerful, and the atmosphere is fun. These really are the best quality hamburgers you can get, unless the far cheaper In N Out Burger is big enough for you. I can tell you the margaritas are well blended and have plenty of tequila in them. If you are not in a hurry, Red Robin will certainly fill the bill for quality food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank porsche74s