“A Real Find for Dogs & Burgers”
Review of Jerry's Dogs - CLOSED

Jerry's Dogs
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Prior to visiting Jerry's, I was in morning over loosing Game Day Hot Dogs on Chapman in Orange, CA. I had given up thinking I'd ever taste another dog that wasn't dry and boring. But, I was wrong -- there is life after Game-Day! Jerry's is the REAL DEAL! They have a menu packed with 20 different style hot dogs, 6 different sausages and 8 different burgers. And, although I haven't (yet) tried them all, I can say that the Pastrami dog is excellent and the Stilton Burger actually tastes like the best Stilton cheese! The buns are fresh, soft and moist (not dry and tasteless); the dogs have that all important "snap" and are spiced up just right; and the toppings are fresh and flavorful (I thought the pastrami was lean, moist and tasty). Then, there were the fries. In some places, fries are just an after-thought necessity that doesn't rate much attention. Not at Jerry's. These were some of the best fries I've had anywhere!!! They were fresh, crisp and seasoned with a selection of spices that were a perfect adjunct to our meal. My friend and my only regret was we had decided to split an order vs. get each our own. Definitely not happening the next time I go there and, believe me, I WILL BE BACK!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Came across this place by accident when shopping at Deseret Book in the same shopping center. So glad we did, we loved this place. The hot dogs were delicious, and the combination of topics are endless. We had the California dog which was smothered in peppers, avocados, cheese, tomatoes etc. and the Reuben dog with mild Sauerkraut. So yummy! I wish we had a location closer to home--you need to try this! The peanuts on the table were a nice touch also

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Jerry's Dog's has a good selection of different styles of hot dogs and great toppings too! I love their homemade potato chips and a beer to go along with it. A good place for a quick and good dog!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It has been said that the world can be divided into “hamburger people” and “hot dog people.” If you fall into the latter category, then Jerry’s Wood-Fired Dogs is a place you ought to visit.

The menu features many specialty sausages and hot dogs with such toppings as chili, sauerkraut, pastrami, cheese and bacon. But the real fun here is ordering one of their more basic dogs and dressing it yourself with any combination of their 30 toppings, which range from traditional (mustard, ketchup, relish, onions, etc.), to regional (such bright green relish, celery salt, cole slaw, and Cleveland Stadium mustard) to more non-traditional (like chipotle mayo, bacon bits, black olives and jalapeno ranch dressing).

Here’s a tip – if you’re ordering a combo, go for the chips instead of the fries. The fries are good, but the home-made chips are great! Oh, and for those you who simply must have a burger, they have those on the menu, too. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Mmmmm tasty and good. Their chips are great if eatin in store. Wood fired makes everything better. Italian sausages an German brats are extra good.